Monday, March 4, 2013

My Wedding Registry: Bakeware...

I absolutely love to cook and bake, the kitchen is my favorite place in a house.
If you missed the drink-ware link here.
Now on to bakeware...

(for storing flour, sugar, etc)











Aaaaand I just noticed I don't have a cupcake pan on my list, silly me! 
Let's add this Nonstick Muffin-Cupcake Pan  from Crate&Barrel to the list.

Oh and don't think I forgot measuring spoons and a whisk... the thing is that I couldn't resist and already got them.

(white no longer available, hence the buy)


So as you see I want a clean white kitchen with touches of blue and pops of colors here and there.

Stay tuned for more of my wedding registry, everything home.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You! for sharing your thoughts...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...