Monday, June 27, 2011

Pablo Picasso Quotes…

Let's start the week with some interesting, true and cool quotes.


Spanish painter, known for his cubist movement (art). 
(1881-1973)

(Image found on Google)


“Action is the foundational key to all success.”



“Art is a lie that makes us realize the truth.”


“Bad artists copy. Good artists steal.”


“Everything you can imagine is real.”


“I am always doing that which I cannot do, in order that I may learn how to do it.”


“I do not seek, I find.”


“Love is the greatest refreshment in life.”


“Inspiration exists, but it has to find us working.”


“Only put off until tomorrow what you are willing to die having left undone.”


“Youth has no age.”




And lets add some words of mine...


"I will not let myself down
I will not look back
I'll hold my head high
And look up to the stars"


-Cass

1 comment:

  1. i like the most 2 quotes: the one of the true artists steals and the one about whatever u can imagine is real... I REALLY LOVED THAT ONE!!! fucking awesome!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You! for sharing your thoughts...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...