Sunday, February 5, 2012

Super Bowl Sunday!

The moment has arrived and it's Super Bowl Sunday!

    
 Giants VS. Patriots

Who are you rooting for???

I have to admit that I root for whoever my beau does, because really I am going along with this sports event for the food, commercials, half-time show, and to have fun with my friends. 
Cheers to that!
(I don't feel bad because I know lots of girls that feel the same way) : )

For the clueless ones out there...

46th Super Bowl
Date: TODAY! Feb 5th, 2012
Time: 6:30pm ET
Watch on: NBC
Location: Lucas Oil Stadium - Indianapolis


In case you missed my Super Bowl recipes post and you 
are still looking for delish recipes for today, click here!

2 comments:

  1. i wanted the giants to win because NY is the city of fashion, john john, sarah jessica parker, the met, serendipity...

    ReplyDelete

Thank You! for sharing your thoughts...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...