Friday, December 28, 2012

Prints and Fabrics...

Hey friends, How was your Christmas?!? 
Mine was great, I spent wonderful time with family, loved ones and my awesome fiancé. 

As you all know by now, I love home decor and everything about it. I don't know about you but nowadays there are so many cool fabrics and prints out there that is hard to keep track of all their names. 
I put together some of the most popular prints.

Oh, and you can obviously use this prints with anything... 
think art and stationery! Love designing! 


I personally love chevron. Check out my bed's decorative throw pillows here.

Are there any other prints you love and would like to share?
Share the secret!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You! for sharing your thoughts...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...