Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy New Year! 2013!

Ready for 2013 and all it brings?!? 
Wishing everyone all the best and hoping for everyone to reach their goals, dreams, success. 
I am making a list and HAVE to finish all my goals  for this year. 

I spent NYE at a friend's house, we had a lovely night with close friends and good times. 
Enjoy some pics I took and my fiancé had to take for me too ;)

  

Glad to say that everyone loved the treats.

{Mozzarella, Cherry tomato, Spinach Skewer} Easy to make and always a party's favorite.





New Year's Resolution: Don't become a bridezilla! 



PS Check out my friend at TheFashlight, she shared some of my pics :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You! for sharing your thoughts...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...