Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Life Lately...

I have been so busy with work lately, I get a few moments to spend relaxing and spending time for myself at home. Mostly it has been work, fiancé, friends and little me time. I work with my dad and 2 out of 4 siblings, so I get my dose of family time daily. Which I love and cherish. 

Anyways, I have been obsessing over my wedding registry, house hunting and trying to diet and work out as much so I look goooood on my wedding day and honeymoon. Thanks future hubby for my new tennis shoes ;)


dinner and work
home decor
fashion jewelry
friend's b-day
Big Bear weekend
late valentines sushi dinner
ash wednesday
cutie cat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You! for sharing your thoughts...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...