Thursday, February 21, 2013

Local Eats: Eureka! Burger

For all the locals in San Diego, you know how everyone goes to only Fashion Valley Mall... well, let me tell you that UTC Mall is completely remodeled and it's awesome. They also added new restaurants like True Food (also in Fashion Valley), and last week I had lunch at their new restaurant Eureka! Burger and it's delicious. 

I forgot to take pictures as I was too hungry and just wanted to devour the food, but I tried their truffle fries and cowboy burger (added blue cheese) and they were yummy! I will have to go back with the excuse to take pictures of the place and their food ;) No prob!
(Did find some pics online for now)


inside UTC Mall
4353 La Jolla Village Dr
San Diego, CA 92122
(858) 210-3444

www.eurekaburger.com







So there you have it, who would've thought I could get so excited over a restaurant that is at a shopping mall. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You! for sharing your thoughts...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...