Saturday, December 17, 2011

Photographer's Necklace...

It is no news to anyone who knows me well that I love photography and my dream of being successful and having the cool hobby of photography. Well, I have been wanting a camera pendant for a while now and I found this cute ones on Amazon. Check them out and let me know which one you like the best, make my decision easier pretty please ;)

Sterling Silver SLR Photographer Camera $35


 2 
Sour Cherry Silver-plated Vintage Camera $25


 3 
Vintage Look Glam Naturale Camera $22

Antique Black Retro Camera $18

14K Camera Pendant $50

So what do you think?
 They are all under $50, they could also be a cool gift for Christmas. We all have an aspiring or photography lover as a friend, right? I'm sure you do.


*
_--_
_- °   -_
_-  °   ° -_
One week until Christmas Eve



2 comments:

Thank You! for sharing your thoughts...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...