Saturday, December 24, 2011

Joyeux Noël!

 I am very happy to be part of your holiday this year and I hope I was of any help with your Christmas shopping. Let me share with you the menu we have planned for this evening at home.

MENU:
Feta Cheese Ball
Baked Brie with SunDriedTomatoes
Cream Cheese with Bacon Spread
Potatoes with mustard sauce
French Baguette
Greek Salad
Boneless Turkey 
Loaded Mashed Potatoes
Honey Baked Ham
Stuffing
Gravy
Carrot Cake
Nutella/Mexican Hot Chocolate 


Enjoy the holiday with your loved ones and delicious food. 
Hope you get lots of presents from Santa and family. 

1 comment:

  1. yayyy I'm going to enjoy this deli food!!! thank u sis! luv u xooxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank You! for sharing your thoughts...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...