I hope everyone had fun last night and everyone is home safe,
enjoying a relaxing Sunday with loved ones.
One thing that I think is very important is to plan ahead and make a list of goals you wish to achieve throughout the year. What a perfect day to get motivated than the 1st day of the new year.
Choose 12 things, some that you may already have planned and some that you would like to achieve. If you at least complete 10 out of 12, I would call that success... but even better if you do all 12, one per month? Doable!
2012 Plans & Goals
1. Using my 5-night stay at the St. Regis Deer Valley
2. Become athletic
3. Be healthier
4. Friend's Bachelorette trip to Acapulco, Mexico
5. Finish my wedding and event planning certificate
6. Open my own business
7. Close friend's wedding in Los Cabos
8. Cancun trip with beau and friends
9. Take cooking classes
10. Take photography classes
11. Puerto Vallarta trip with my beau
You can obviously add as many as you would desire,
but make them realistic so you can actually set your mind to achieve them.
Make your LIFE sparkle...
2012 ready or not, here I come!