Powdered Sugar Nut Cookies
You will need:
2 baking sheets
°1 cup finely chopped nuts
°1 cup unsalted butter, softened
°2 cups powdered sugar
°2 cups all-purpose flour
°2 teaspoons vanilla
°1/4 teaspoon salt
1. Ground the nuts, until well refined.
2. In a big bowl using an electric mixer on medium speed, mix the butter and 1/2 cup powdered sugar, until fluffy. Gradually add 1 cup flour, vanilla and salt, on low speed until well mixed. Then add the rest of the flour and ground nuts.
3. Make a ball with the batter, wrap it in wrapping plastic paper and refrigerate for an hour or until firm.
4. Heat the oven to 360°F. Form little balls with the batter, about 1 inch. Place them on a baking sheet, without greasing.
5. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until a light gold color. Let them cool for 2 minutes.
6. Place 1 cup of powdered sugar in a clean baking sheet, transfer the warm cookies to it and cover them with the powdered sugar. Let them cool.
7. Before serving, cover the cookies with the remaining powdered sugar.
Original recipe found here, in spanish!