You will need:
2 small frying pans
1 medium bowl
°3 canned tuna
°8 corn tortillas
°1 tomato sauce can
°2 tablespoons mayo
°1/8 white or red onion, diced
1. Open and drain the canned tuna and mix with mayo, diced onion and bit of garlic salt in a medium bowl. Set aside.
2. In a small/deep frying pan heat the canned tomato sauce and add garlic salt to taste.
3. In a small/deep frying pan heat the canola oil, just enough oil to cover and fry 1 corn tortilla.
4. Deep fry 1 corn tortilla at a time, until tender and able to bend. Then soak it in the tomato sauce and place in a plate. Fill it with the tuna mix.
5. Top it with your favorite add ons. I like to just put a little bit of sour cream on top.
Classic add ons:
sour cream, queso fresco, avocado, etc.
*Makes 8 entomatadas