Tuesday, November 1, 2011

November's Wish List...

Gosh its' already November!
Let's pack all of the Halloween decoration and shove it back in the garage, start planning that delicious Thanksgiving dinner and save some money for Black Friday shopping.

But first let's see how I did for October's Wish List. I know you are dying to know, haha.
1. I got my Chance by Chanel scent, my fave for Fall/Winter time.
2. Bought the 3 Dior "Fall" nail polish: Red Royalty, Perfecto and Graphic Berry :)
3. Got Ray Ban's, but the Classic Aviators and love them!
4. I went to New York City!


10 Current wants & "needs": 


TOMS 'Classic' Canvas Slip-On (RED)

Make: Pumpkin Whoopie Pies with Maple-Cream Cheese Filling
Create a Rubber Stamp
Matryoshka Measuring Spoons
Make: Mozzarella Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Chevron Print Pillows for my bed.
Make: DIY Dry-erase board
Fabulous, delicious and stress-free Thanksgiving dinner with the family.
Open my own business! Well one can dream...
will be my goal every month. Let's think Etsy type of store.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You! for sharing your thoughts...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...