Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Mexico City here I go...

I am off to Mexico City tonight, catching the red eye...



Purpose of the trip? One of my close friends is getting married!
I am extremely excited for her, she is a wonderful person and one of the happiest and craziest of all.
Also two of my besties are living/working in the city as well, so I am stoked to see them as well.

Traveling with my beau, visiting friends, witnessing a friend's 
happiest day and enjoying one of the most cultural places in the world. *

Bellas Artes Palace
Chapultepec Castle
Metropolitana Cathedral
Teotihuacan Pyramids 
Antara Mall


Life is good! I'll be back on Tuesday... 
but don't miss out my posts and updates on my Facebook page.



1 comment:

Thank You! for sharing your thoughts...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

More Recent Posts...