Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Mexico City here I go...

I am off to Mexico City tonight, catching the red eye...



Purpose of the trip? One of my close friends is getting married!
I am extremely excited for her, she is a wonderful person and one of the happiest and craziest of all.
Also two of my besties are living/working in the city as well, so I am stoked to see them as well.

Traveling with my beau, visiting friends, witnessing a friend's 
happiest day and enjoying one of the most cultural places in the world. *

Bellas Artes Palace
Chapultepec Castle
Metropolitana Cathedral
Teotihuacan Pyramids 
Antara Mall


Life is good! I'll be back on Tuesday... 
but don't miss out my posts and updates on my Facebook page.



5 comments:

  1. Mexico is no doubt one of the best places I have ever seen. Now a day I am planning 5 Star Umrah Packages 2019, so soon after my Umrah I will make a plan to visit this place. Surely this will be one of best trip of my life as I am very excited about my trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you looking for rational and profile-raising Hajj and Umrah Packages from London, Manchester, Birmingham, and Bradford? Then you are in the right place because Umrah Experts UK is the best choice in the UK.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mexico is no uncertainty probably the best spot I have ever observed. Presently a day I am arranging Umrah Packages 2020, so not long after my Umrah I will make an arrangement to visit this spot. Doubtlessly this will be one of best trip of my life as I am amped up for my trip.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You! for sharing your thoughts...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...