Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Red Velvet Cupcakes...


I fell in love with Red Velvet cake with cream cheese frosting after my sister came home from school with one about 4 years ago. The thing is that the cake was made by a schoolmate and she is originally from the south, so it was a family recipe passed down to her. Then she moved away and I've never had that amazing cake again :(
After that I became a little obsessed trying to find the closest thing to that delicious red looking delight. Then came the cupcake craze and found red velvet cupcakes everywhere. The closest and most amazing I found was the one from "The Cookie Lady". 
The only sane thing left to do was obviously find a recipe to make my own, and I did. 
So now one of my favorite cupcakes definitely is...

Red Velvet Cupcakes





DELICIOUS!!!

I followed the recipe of one of my fave food bloggers "Brown Eyed Baker"
*Recipe here. 
**Makes 12 cupcakes
***I added Milk Chocolate 
chips to bottom of cupcakes.

Note to self: I have to get a new/prettier cupcake pan and practice frosting cupcakes ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You! for sharing your thoughts...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...