Saturday, October 1, 2011

October's Wish List...

So here we go again, another month and new wishes... 
oh if I could only have a genie that could grant me all my daily monthly wishes. Wouldn't that be awesome?

So let's see how I did for my September's wish list.
1. Went to Disneyland & California Adventure, with my beau :)
2. Got "The Day I Shot Cupid" by JLH book, and lost it while half through it. Have to get it again, because I did like it.
3. Switched "Just Go With it" movie, for "How I Met Your Mother: season 6" (released 9/27/11)
4.  Switched the Emerald Pucci purse for a more affordable one. MARC by Marc Jacobs "Percy Crossbody"
and...
I finally got the Black Classic Toms that I posted back in my August's wish list.

Not too bad, right?

10 Current wants & "needs": 

MARC by Mar Jacobs: Pretty Nylon Computer Bag 15"

CHANEL: Change Eau de Parfum

J Brand: Chocolate Skinny Twill Jeans

Dior NailPolish: Red Royalty, Perfecto and Graphic Berry.

Make cute candles

RAY BAN: Original Black Wayfarer

Pumpkin Patch - Hey, it's October!

PRADA: Tall Wedge Boot (a girl can dream)

YSL: Multimeadia Necklace

New York City trip - fall season


*Now imagine all of those items together (expect the candles and pumpkin patch, choose one nail polish color and add a black tee), Aaaaw amazing!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You! for sharing your thoughts...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...