Sunday, August 7, 2011

Gone Hiking...

Happy Sunday Everyone!

I have gone hiking with my beau and some friends...

I've done hikes before but today's its a different and a harder one, 
Three Sisters Creek (4 miles roundtrip).
As you know by now I am not much of a sports and outdoors person, 
so wish me luck!

Here are some pics from a previous hike I did a couple of days ago.
Cowles Mountain Mission Trails - San Diego, CA (3 miles roundtrip)

(Pictures taken with my iPhone, using Dermandar app)

XO
-Cass

2 comments:

  1. Cool Cass. Whenever you come visit we should go to Runyon Canyon. You can see all of L.A. from the top of the mountain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds awesome!

    Will plan a trip up there soon. Thanks.

    -Cass

    ReplyDelete

Thank You! for sharing your thoughts...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...