Friday, August 5, 2011

Whistle while you work...

Hello weekend readers!

As you know by now, I am interning with a local San Diego Wedding Planner and I am loving every bit piece of it. Here are some pics of Liz Beck Events's work, the ones I have participated in so far.

Putting together Welcome bags at Liz Beck Events Studio

Rehearsal dinner at Rancho Valencia, CA

Wedding day at Rancho Santa Fe, CA

Temecula Wedding Big Bottle of Wine Guest Book

Wedding at The Inn at Rancho Santa Fe

As I am learning about the wedding and event planning world, I am learning my strengths and the areas which I feel most comfortable doing so. I have found out that my favorite part of the "show" would be the set-up. I am a very organized person and a control freak (I admit it). So therefor I really, really enjoy setting up for the big day and going over the details that need to be corrected and perfected, if possible.

Sorry for the, not so great, pictures. I only had my iPhone with me at the time.
I promise to take my camera for future events. 
Enjoy your weekend!

-Cass

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You! for sharing your thoughts...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...