I got this recipe from Laylita’s Recipes, and it is amazing. It goes perfect with seafood, but I also have it with meat, sandwiches, quesadillas and whatever I think might go well with.
Original recipe from “Fired Up” by Jeff Blank:
Lime Cilantro Butter Sauce:
You will need
mini food processor
· ½ cup white wine
· 1 medium sized shallot
· 4 garlic cloves
· Juice from 2 limes
· 2 tbs lime zest
· ½ cup heavy cream
· 2 Serrano peppers
· 1 4 oz stick unsalted butter, room temperature, cut into 8 pieces
· 1 bunch of cilantro
· Salt to taste
1. Combine the shallot and garlic cloves in a mini food processor and pulse until well minced.
2. Bring the white wine to a boil in a small saucepan over medium heat and reduce to half the amount.
3. Add the minced shallots and garlic, the lime juice, lime zest and cream to the reduced wine.
4. Continue cooking until reduced by half again, about 10 minutes, and remove from the heat.
5. Blend the warm sauce mix with the Serrano peppers; include the seeds and membranes if you want it extra spicy.
6. Add the butter, piece by piece, and blend well.
7. Add the cilantro and blend until completely minced.
8. Add salt to taste.
9. Serve the sauce warm.
I had it with salmon sashimi.
You can find the same recipe here.