Saturday, August 27, 2011

MY HABIT, fashion finds...

Hello my darling loyal readers!

Sorry for the sudden lack of daily posts, I am currently working on an exciting 
new creative project ( will tell you soon) and also my work load has gone extremely high... therefore less time to passionately write to you :(  
I promise I will try to keep up-to-date and inspire you with my posts.

Alright that said, now today's post: 


As you have seen on my past recent posts, I am becoming very fond of MYHABIT.com and their amazing finds and prices.

They have different designers every week, selling some of they're current collection for a great reduced price. 

Here are some of the designers they have for the women's section this week:









Click on the designers name for links, they have some pretty cool stuff.

Let me know if you have an interesting find and buy.

XO
-Cass

1 comment:

Thank You! for sharing your thoughts...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...