Thursday, September 1, 2011

September's Wish List...



Bounjour dear readers,

I shared with you my August's wish list last month and I didn't accomplish very much :S haha, but I did get  a copy of Julia Child's "My life in France",  a delicious red velvet cupcake, lots of frozen yogurts and info on Tennis classes that I will be starting soon. So I guess out of 10 I get a 3 1/2. Let's see how I do for this month's wish list.

10 Current wants & "needs": 

Create a fun lamp like this one!

Disneyland & California Adventure

Glass Grape Oil & Vinegar Bottle

"The Day I Shot Cupid" by Jennifer Love Hewitt

Just Go With It DVD

Tory Burch "Reva" Ballerina Flat - Royal Tan

Try out - Influx Cafe (San Diego)

Mineral Purple Rock Ring

Emilio Pucci "Medium" Flap Bag - Emerald with Gold

Participate in "Art Squat"!!!



Most of my wishes this month are very reachable, I better accomplish them. 
Its for my own good! :)

-Cass

P.S. I'm still craving Fall season. Soon to come! Yay!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You! for sharing your thoughts...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...