I was looking to make an easy but tasteful pasta and I came up with this...
"Spaghetti with Creamy Pesto Sauce and Prosciutto"
You will need
large frying pan
° 1/2 lb cream cheese
° 6 prosciutto slices
° pesto sauce
° 9 ounces fresh or dried spaghetti
- Cook the pasta following the instructions on the package, until al dente.
- Meanwhile heat the pesto sauce in a large frying pan.
- Add the cream cheese to the pesto sauce and stir until mixed.
- Then cut 4 slices of prosciutto in tiny bits and mix in the creamy pesto sauce. Add salt to taste.
- Drain the pasta thoroughly and toss it together with sauce. Serve garnished with the remaining prosciutto.